Tuesday 8 March 2016

Used Book Haul : Book Haul #1


I went to the used bookstore recently and picked up a few books. (Okay, maybe more than a few. 13, to be exact.) The books were cheap and I have no self control, so I went a little crazy. I have no shame when it comes to buying books, the more the merrier.
(These will be added to my TBR page)

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. I know this one was made into a movie, I've never seen it but my mother loved it. I don't really know that much about it.

One Day by David Nicholls. I've read this book before and really enjoyed it, picked it up for a re-read.

The Crossfire series by Sylvia Day. (Bared to You, Reflected in You, Entwined with You). These are the first three books in the series. I've had this series recommended to me multiple times so when I saw it I just grabbed it. I believe it is erotica, which is much different from what I normally read.

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. I've had Sophie Kinsella recommended to me a lot lately so I grabbed this book. I have no idea what it's about.

Confessions of a Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella. (Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic & Sister, Shopaholic & Baby, Mini Shopaholic). Again, I picked these up because I have heard nothing but good things about Sophie Kinsella. They were all pretty cheap so I figured might as well grab what they have. I'm currently reading Confessions of a Shopaholic and I'm enjoying it so far.

The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks (not pictured). I don't even know what this book is about, I don't even know if it's the first book or not. I believe it is. All I know is that it's fantasy and I'm interested in reading more fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment