Tuesday 22 March 2016

Book Tag : Reading Habits Tag

This tag was created by TheBookJazz on Youtube


1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I like to read in my bed, mostly. I like to lay down when I'm reading.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Depends on whether I can find a bookmark or not. It's usually a bit of both. 

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
It depends on why I'm stopping, but I generally just prefer to stop at the end of a chapter. It just seems easier to me for some reason. 

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I try not to eat or drink while I'm reading, because I tend to be a bit of a messy person. But sometimes I'll have a cup of tea, or something with me. And if it's a really good book, and I can't put it down, I will read while I'm eating.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Sometimes I'll read during commercial breaks when I'm watching TV. But I find listening to music or anything like that is very distracting.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
I try to only read one book at a time, because I have a bad habit of starting several books before I finish one
  
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I'm really easily distracted, so I find it hard reading anywhere but at home. I'll usually listen to an audiobook while I'm on the bus, though. So there's that.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Usually, I'll read silently. Sometimes I'll find myself reading dialogue out loud though, so a bit of both.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Never intentionally, but I always find myself wandering ahead a little. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try very hard not to crack the spine, but it is inevitable.

11. Do you write in your books?
Never.

12. Who do you tag?
Anyone reading this that wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment