Tuesday 29 March 2016

March Book Haul : Book Haul #2



Hello!
The end of the month is upon us, so it's about time for my March book haul. I acquired quite a few books this month, starting with my trip to my local used book store. I've already hauled those books (Used Book Haul) so I won't be mentioning them here.


The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

I've heard nothing but good things about this series. That being said, I don't really know much about it. And I like that, I like going into a series not knowing all that much. But with the final book coming out this year I figured now was a good time to pick it up.

This is another one I don't know that much about. I've been seeing it around a lot over the past year, and I've heard really good things about it. It's an award winning, historical fiction novel set in Nazi-occupied France.









Uprooted by Naomi Novik 

This is a stand-alone fantasy novel. That's really all I know about it. I heard good things about it, and I'm a huge fan of the fairy tale-esque fantasy stories









Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

This is the second book in the fantasy series Throne of Glass. I wasn't the biggest fan of Throne of Glass, but I've heard the series gets better as it continues so I thought I would give it another chance.








Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

This is the sequel to Red Queen. And while I didn't love Red Queen, I did enjoy the second half of the book and I've heard that this one is also much better. I will have to re-read Red Queen before I pick this one up, though.







Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think? Which of these should I pick up first? I'd love to here your thoughts.

Thanks & Happy Reading!
Morgyn @theadventuresofabooknerd

1 comment:

  1. Oh great haul. I am a big fan of Throne of Glass so I am happy to see Crown of Midnight in there, hope you enjoy it.

    I read Glass Sword the other month it was a good read with a few shock moments that Aveyard seem to like putting into her books.

    I love the cover of All The Light We Cannot see but I haven't got around to look it up yet but I have heard it's meant to be a great read.

    - Hills of Books

    ReplyDelete